ART PRIZE 2017 ~ HUDSONVILLE PUBLIC SCHOOL ENTRY!

I found it!!!! Our “ONLY ONE YOU” entry is located behind the DeVos (between the Grand River and DeVos).  This work of art was based on the book Only One You, by Linda Kranz.  It’s a beautiful book with an even more beautiful message about life.  Thankful for our Hudsonville art teachers, especially our Mrs. Brouwer, who made this Art Prize entry!

About cgreenlu

I was born and raised in the Upper Peninsula. I received my Associates degree from Bay de Noc Community College in Escanaba, Michigan. I earned my Bachelors Degree from Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo and my Masters from Grand Valley State University. This is the beginning of my 34th year of teaching, 31 of them here in Hudsonville. My husband's name is Jeff. He is an Electrical Engineer for a company based out of Colorado called MicroMotion, Inc. We have 2 sons and 1 daughter. Matthew is 29, a GVSU graduate and is in sales/marketing for Aspen Ski Mountain in Aspen, Colorado. Michael is 25, also a GVSU graduate and is teaching at Wayland Public Schools. He married Carissa, his high school sweetheart, who is a nurse at Spectrum. Mikayla is 20 and a sophomore at Michigan State University. We have one dog named Max, who is a 3 year old golden retriever.