Fall Fun!

It’s hard to believe with the temperatures that it could possibly be fall, however, we celebrated the season change with a “walk in the woods”.  We took pictures of what we saw and will be putting them on the sign by the pond this week.

About cgreenlu

I was born and raised in the Upper Peninsula. I received my Associates degree from Bay de Noc Community College in Escanaba, Michigan. I earned my Bachelors Degree from Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo and my Masters from Grand Valley State University. This is the beginning of my 32nd year of teaching, 29 of them here in Hudsonville. My husband's name is Jeff. He is an Electrical Engineer for a company based out of Colorado called MicroMotion, Inc. We have 2 sons and 1 daughter. Matthew is 28, a GVSU graduate and is in sales/marketing for Aspen Ski Mountain in Aspen, Colorado. Michael is 24, also a GVSU graduate and is teaching at Wayland Public Schools. This past summer he married Carissa, his high school sweetheart, who is a nurse at Spectrum. Mikayla is 19 and a freshman at Michigan State University. We have one dog named Max, who is a 2 year old golden retriever.