Georgetown Walk-a-Thon was SUPER!

The 2017 Georgetown Walk-a-thon was a SUPER fun experience, in spite of the heat.  Thank you to our AMAZING Georgetown Parent Club for the fun activities as well as for the watering station!!!

About cgreenlu

I was born and raised in the Upper Peninsula. I received my Associates degree from Bay de Noc Community College in Escanaba, Michigan. I earned my Bachelors Degree from Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo and my Masters from Grand Valley State University. This is the beginning of my 32nd year of teaching, 29 of them here in Hudsonville. My husband's name is Jeff. He is an Electrical Engineer for a company based out of Colorado called MicroMotion, Inc. We have 2 sons and 1 daughter. Matthew is 28, a GVSU graduate and is in sales/marketing for Aspen Ski Mountain in Aspen, Colorado. Michael is 24, also a GVSU graduate and is teaching at Wayland Public Schools. This past summer he married Carissa, his high school sweetheart, who is a nurse at Spectrum. Mikayla is 19 and a freshman at Michigan State University. We have one dog named Max, who is a 2 year old golden retriever.