Walk-a-thon Winners!!!!

On Wednesday, October 11, at 12:30 we will be riding in style in a 24 passenger Excursion limo.  Our driver will be escorting us to Pizza Ranch in Hudsonville where we will be dining in a community room with Pepperoni & Cheese pizzas and Cactus and Blueberry dessert pizzas, as well as drinking soft drinks.  We will then be returning to school after lunch.  Thank you to all of our parents, grandparents and friends for your generosity and for the Parent Club for making this happen!

About cgreenlu

I was born and raised in the Upper Peninsula. I received my Associates degree from Bay de Noc Community College in Escanaba, Michigan. I earned my Bachelors Degree from Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo and my Masters from Grand Valley State University. This is the beginning of my 33nd year of teaching, 30 of them here in Hudsonville. My husband's name is Jeff. He is an Electrical Engineer for a company based out of Colorado called MicroMotion, Inc. We have 2 sons and 1 daughter. Matthew is 29, a GVSU graduate and is in sales/marketing for Aspen Ski Mountain in Aspen, Colorado. Michael is 25, also a GVSU graduate and is teaching at Wayland Public Schools. He married Carissa, his high school sweetheart, who is a nurse at Spectrum. Mikayla is 20 and a sophomore at Michigan State University. We have one dog named Max, who is a 3 year old golden retriever.