Electronics and JET’s Pizza Day!

Tomorrow, Friday, October 27 is ELECTRONICS DAY!  ….BECAUSE we earned it!!!!  Students can bring their favorite electronic to school.  We will have moments throughout our day where we can pull them out and hang out with friends to showcase what we can do.  ALSO, because of our awesome parents and our awesome neighborhood Jet’s Pizza …. we get ANOTHER pizza party!  We will eat lunch in our classroom…. enjoying our JET’s PIZZA!  Students will be given 2 slices.  Students can bring their lunch boxes to supplement their lunch and/or get school lunch.  It’s going to be a GREAT day!  Thank you parents!!!!

About cgreenlu

I was born and raised in the Upper Peninsula. I received my Associates degree from Bay de Noc Community College in Escanaba, Michigan. I earned my Bachelors Degree from Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo and my Masters from Grand Valley State University. This is the beginning of my 34th year of teaching, 31 of them here in Hudsonville. My husband's name is Jeff. He is an Electrical Engineer for a company based out of Colorado called MicroMotion, Inc. We have 2 sons and 1 daughter. Matthew is 29, a GVSU graduate and is in sales/marketing for Aspen Ski Mountain in Aspen, Colorado. Michael is 25, also a GVSU graduate and is teaching at Wayland Public Schools. He married Carissa, his high school sweetheart, who is a nurse at Spectrum. Mikayla is 20 and a sophomore at Michigan State University. We have one dog named Max, who is a 3 year old golden retriever.