M-STEP information

The M-STEP State testing for grades 3-5 will take place this spring.  To find out more information about this required statewide test, visit this link: M-STEP: WHAT IT IS and HOW IT WORKS.

Please avoid all doctors appointments and vacation days on the dates that your child is scheduled to participate in the state wide M-STEP testing.  Thank you for your attention to these dates.

NOTE: If your child is ill, we will administer the tests on make-up dates.  Do not send your child to school ill. We ask only that you avoid late arrivals, doctor appointments and vacation days on the dates listed below.

• Grade 5: April 10, 11, 12, ,17 (9am – 12pm)

• Grade 3: April 24, 26 (9am-12 pm)

• Grade 4: May 8, 10 (9am-12pm)

IMPORTANT TESTING DAY TIPS:
  1. Get plenty of sleep.

2. Arrive to school on time.

3. Bring:  2 healthy snacks and a water bottle.

4. Remind your child that all of our learning all year long has prepared us for these tests.  This is our opportunity to show what we know!

About cgreenlu

I was born and raised in the Upper Peninsula. I received my Associates degree from Bay de Noc Community College in Escanaba, Michigan. I earned my Bachelors Degree from Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo and my Masters from Grand Valley State University. This is the beginning of my 34th year of teaching, 31 of them here in Hudsonville. My husband's name is Jeff. He is an Electrical Engineer for a company based out of Colorado called MicroMotion, Inc. We have 2 sons and 1 daughter. Matthew is 29, a GVSU graduate and is in sales/marketing for Aspen Ski Mountain in Aspen, Colorado. Michael is 25, also a GVSU graduate and is teaching at Wayland Public Schools. He married Carissa, his high school sweetheart, who is a nurse at Spectrum. Mikayla is 20 and a sophomore at Michigan State University. We have one dog named Max, who is a 3 year old golden retriever.