The Paper Gator

Did you know that Georgetown has a Paper Gator? Did you know that this is a fundraiser for our school? You can help by putting your paper, newsprint, magazines, phone books, office paper or catalogs from home, into the bin! Also, every classroom has a recycling box and on each Friday one of the fourth grade classes provides a service to the school, by collecting all the paper and putting it into the Paper Gator. There are four fourth grade classrooms, so we do it about once a month. Please consider bringing your recycled paper to Georgetown!

About cgreenlu

I was born and raised in the Upper Peninsula. I received my Associates degree from Bay de Noc Community College in Escanaba, Michigan. I earned my Bachelors Degree from Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo and my Masters from Grand Valley State University. This is the beginning of my 34th year of teaching, 31 of them here in Hudsonville. My husband's name is Jeff. He is an Electrical Engineer for a company based out of Colorado called MicroMotion, Inc. We have 2 sons and 1 daughter. Matthew is 29, a GVSU graduate and is in sales/marketing for Aspen Ski Mountain in Aspen, Colorado. Michael is 25, also a GVSU graduate and is teaching at Wayland Public Schools. He married Carissa, his high school sweetheart, who is a nurse at Spectrum. Mikayla is 20 and a sophomore at Michigan State University. We have one dog named Max, who is a 3 year old golden retriever.