Heart of Hudsonville Photo Contest

Hi Hudsonville Families,

We invite you to participate in the 2018 Heart of Hudsonville photo contest, brought to you by Hudsonville Family Dentistry!

Entries are accepted in the following categories:

• Hudsonville Family Dentistry’s Best Smile
  • Hudsonville Good Living is…
  • Hudsonville’s Awe Inspiring Nature
  • Down on the Farm

It’s FREE to enter and you can submit as many entries as you’d like.  The grand prize this year is a $250 gift card to B&H Photo.

See the full details here: https://www.hudsonville.org/heart-of-hudsonville-photo-contest

Have a great week and happy photographing!

Michelle Fare

Marketing Coordinator, City of Hudsonville

About cgreenlu

I was born and raised in the Upper Peninsula. I received my Associates degree from Bay de Noc Community College in Escanaba, Michigan. I earned my Bachelors Degree from Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo and my Masters from Grand Valley State University. This is the beginning of my 34th year of teaching, 31 of them here in Hudsonville. My husband's name is Jeff. He is an Electrical Engineer for a company based out of Colorado called MicroMotion, Inc. We have 2 sons and 1 daughter. Matthew is 29, a GVSU graduate and is in sales/marketing for Aspen Ski Mountain in Aspen, Colorado. Michael is 25, also a GVSU graduate and is teaching at Wayland Public Schools. He married Carissa, his high school sweetheart, who is a nurse at Spectrum. Mikayla is 20 and a sophomore at Michigan State University. We have one dog named Max, who is a 3 year old golden retriever.