Love Monster

We are SO thankful to be back at school and hope all the tricks to get a snow day have been eliminated! Today we had our Kindergarten buddies visit our classroom and we learned that there are times when we have had the trouble called, “NO FRIENDS”. In our story, Love Monster, he had trouble finding a friend and we learned all the things he tried to find a friend. It was a great time to discuss how to find a friend on the playground, in the classroom and on the bus.

About cgreenlu

I was born and raised in the Upper Peninsula. I received my Associates degree from Bay de Noc Community College in Escanaba, Michigan. I earned my Bachelors Degree from Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo and my Masters from Grand Valley State University. This is the beginning of my 34th year of teaching, 31 of them here in Hudsonville. My husband's name is Jeff. He is an Electrical Engineer for a company based out of Colorado called MicroMotion, Inc. We have 2 sons and 1 daughter. Matthew is 29, a GVSU graduate and is in sales/marketing for Aspen Ski Mountain in Aspen, Colorado. Michael is 25, also a GVSU graduate and is teaching at Wayland Public Schools. He married Carissa, his high school sweetheart, who is a nurse at Spectrum. Mikayla is 20 and a sophomore at Michigan State University. We have one dog named Max, who is a 3 year old golden retriever.