Mrs. Totten – Receives Award: Air Zoo’s Science Innovation Hall of Fame Educator Excellence Award!

Mrs. Totten, our incredible STEAM STUDIO teacher, has been selected as one of the Air Zoo’s Science Innovation Hall of Fame Educator Excellence Awardees!

Mrs. Totten excels as a teacher who implements curriculum that grows passionate learners.  Students in her classroom utilize Project Lead the Way materials  — and their K-5 participation grows each student into an innovative, creative designer and problem solver.

We feel honored to work with Mrs. Totten every day — and as a staff, we are thrilled that she is being recognized!

If you would like a sneak peak into the Mrs. Totten’s classroom, check out her STEAM STUDIO BLOG.

About cgreenlu

I was born and raised in the Upper Peninsula. I received my Associates degree from Bay de Noc Community College in Escanaba, Michigan. I earned my Bachelors Degree from Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo and my Masters from Grand Valley State University. This is the beginning of my 34th year of teaching, 31 of them here in Hudsonville. My husband's name is Jeff. He is an Electrical Engineer for a company based out of Colorado called MicroMotion, Inc. We have 2 sons and 1 daughter. Matthew is 29, a GVSU graduate and is in sales/marketing for Aspen Ski Mountain in Aspen, Colorado. Michael is 25, also a GVSU graduate and is teaching at Wayland Public Schools. He married Carissa, his high school sweetheart, who is a nurse at Spectrum. Mikayla is 20 and a sophomore at Michigan State University. We have one dog named Max, who is a 3 year old golden retriever.