Third Grade Update

Book Fair: We previewed the Book Fair books today.  If you are prepared for your child to make a purchase, you may send money with them tomorrow. Please be sure this is in an envelope labeled with your child’s name.
You may use this link to shop the book fair online.

PE CARES: Tomorrow is the final day do bring in canned goods. Thank you for all the items that have come in so far.

At-Home Learning Assignments: Please look for an envelope to come home. In this envelope are the assignments for your child to complete on Friday 11/20, Monday 11/23, Tuesday 11/24, and Monday 11/30.
Starting on Tuesday, 12/1 I will begin using Google Classroom to communicate assignments and lessons. These will be live and/or recorded lessons as well as some scheduled classroom meetings via zoom. I will communicate more about the daily learning schedule over the next few days. Thank you for your support and patience as we make this transition.

Parent/Teacher Conferences: I was able to meet (virtually) with some of you tonight and I look forward to meeting with the rest on Wednesday night to share you child’s progress.